Why Shopify is the best e-commerce platform for businesses
- January 18, 2023
- Posted By : 360
E-commerce websites help enable your business to have an amazing and great customer base. They offer an amazing opportunity for customers to conveniently deal online with the devices at hand. Among the numerous e-commerce platforms available, Shopify is the first name most enterprises think of when it comes to the best e-commerce platforms. Shopify is a prominent e-commerce platform that contains everything you need or want for your e-commerce store comprehensively.
Without any doubt, Shopify is famous across the world, but here are a few important reasons that prove these words are valid:
Hosted solution: When you are going to establish your online business, web hosting can be a real challenge. Startups are especially short on free time, and hosting a shopping cart requires some amount of technical support. Shopify, on the other hand, is a hosted solution that is cloud-based, so you don't need to bother about servers or databases. You can access your store from anywhere using your admin login information and an Internet connection without any setup. How simple and straightforward is that.
- Inbuilt Marketing Tools: Shopify includes built-in marketing tools that typically lower the costs of a start-up. It allows you to add the page title, meta titles, unique URLs, and meta description, make pages visible and invisible and redirect pages whenever required. It also helps to optimize the store based on your preferences. Moreover, it integrates into Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest, the most famous social media platforms, which helps boost productivity.
- Commendable Technical Support: You will require some technical help while running an online store with an e-commerce shopping cart. Shopify assures you that it provides 24/7 technical support; hence, you can reach the customer care team whenever any problems arise. They will attentively pick up the call or direct you via live chat.
- Speed and Security: Speed is the most important factor for the success of an e-commerce site, as it helps to grow sales. The quicker and faster your web pages load, the more your site retains users. Shopify also provides the best service in terms of security and integration among payment providers. With a built-in speed checker, it allows users to complete payments at a nominal loading time.
- Reduces Errors and Data Duplicity Issues: Manual data entry involves the risk of mistakes and duplications when entering information into several fields and forms. In addition, problems arise when faults are not tracked properly. To simplify data entry and eliminate duplicate data, Shopify offers automated solutions.
- Own Payment Gateway: Maintaining an effective payment process is an important step for the e-commerce store to get paid by customers. Shopify deals with various payment methods. Other than that, it is integrated with plenty of payment gateways and offers its own as well. Its payment gateway provides no transaction fees and lower credit card fees.
- 14-Day Free Trial: if you want to take advantage of the features of Shopify, you can use its free trial package. The only thing you need to do is create an account by entering contact details and answering a few questions. After creating the account, you will get a 14-day free trial where you can test all the features of Shopify.
- Visually Appealing Online Store: A variety of expert templates are available in Shopify, allowing you to build distinctive and eye-catching online stores. Although it does not only use the online theme editor, it does contain a range of themes. With Theme Kit, Shopify developers and designers can create themes locally.
Why hire Shopify developers?
If you are trying to get professional help to establish an online store, a valid suggestion is to hire Shopify developers. Today, Shopify developers are getting more attention than web developers, as business owners are seeking Shopify developers to design Shopify stores. Also, Shopify developers help in adding additional features and make it customized according to your requirements and also help in integrating all the applications needed to get your store up and running with minimal supervision.
To conclude, Shopify is a complete e-commerce cloud-based tool. It is budget-friendly and saves more time and resources. If you want full control over the structure and setup of the store, then Shopify is the best platform for you. Overall, Shopify is the best hosting solution for everyone who wishes to create their own online store and is one of the best online stores to sell your products online.
We, at Digital Media Calendar, are your Shopify partner and have helped many businesses by offering custom Shopify development for their Shopify e-commerce store.Get in touch with us to learn how we can help you set up your store on Shopify.
For more information, visit https://www.digitalmediacalendar.com