Execution Process to carry out Influencer Marketing
- Brand fills up the inquiry about product to get a custom plan.
- Client reviews and approved the plan
- Once approved, the content is created and the campaign is taken live
Important Notes on Influencer Marketing Campaigns
Few terms that influencers want us to share with the brands
- Before content creation is started, a mood board that has been approved by the brand will be shared with the influencer.
- Content will be created as per the plan shared. In case there are any changes to guidelines, please share the same before influencers start the creation for the Entertainment influencer marketing campaign.
- There can be overhead expenses to the campaign such as courier charges, travel expenses, and the like. Such charges will be informed in advance and will be payable as per actuals.
- The brand's official social media handle will be tagged in the content unless specified otherwise.
- Reshoots and edits are generally not encouraged. However, in extreme cases, only one round of re-shoots/edits will be allowed.
- Influencers generally charge a 100% kill fee for campaigns that are canceled post-confirmation. However, The influencer marketing agency, in this case, Digital Media Calendar will try its best to reduce the losses as much as possible.
- All posts will go live at the influencer's highest engagement time or at a time decided in advance during the planning stage by the Entertainment influencer marketing agency, here, Digital Media Calendar .
- Final content for upload will be subject to the influencer and the brand's approval.This will be coordinated by Digital Media Calendar , an influencer marketing agency in India.
- Last-minute schedule and/or content changes will not be encouraged.
- . Approval of content needs to share with the influencer marketing agency i.e. Digital Media Calendarat least 24 hrs in advance of the scheduled upload time.
Following are shared as proof of execution
- Reach numbers that include Impressions and Engagement
How to plan an Influencer campaign
The very first step in carrying out an influencer marketing campaign is to define the objectives of the campaign. This includes deciding on the following
Amount allocated f>or spending on one influencer marketing campaignPlatform -Instagram/Facebook/TikTok/Youtube/OthersDemographics of the influencer - Age/Gender/LocationActivity/ Promotion ConceptKPIs - Performance Indicators for Campaign such as website traffic The above-mentioned particulars need to be shared withDigital Media Calendar at email@example.com.
Planning and best rates-
The second step is when Digital Media Calendar, an influencer marketing agency, will understand the requirement and share a plan that mentions concept ideas, a sample list of influencers, expected reach, and the like. Once the plan is approved, Digital Media Calendar will shortlist influencers and share the best rates for the same.
Execution and Approvals-
Once the campaign is in the execution stage, Digital Media Calendar will collate a mood board i.e. a set of reference images that can be used by the influencers while creating the content. Once the content is created the same will be shared with you for approval before going live.
Once approved, The Influencer marketing agency will ensure that the content is uploaded as per the schedule by the respective influencers. Content is generally taken live at the influencer's highest engagement time of the day.
Once the campaign has ended, a report will be shared that details the performance of the campaign. Measuring KPIs such as sales/traffic helps understand the success of a campaign as well as strategize for the next influencer marketing campaigns.
Once the campaign has ended, a report will be shared that details the performance of the campaign. Measuring KPIs such as sales/traffic helps understand the success of a campaign as well as strategize for the next influencer marketing campaign.